Out with the oldPosted: January 22, 2014
Welcome to 2014! We have modified our copyright statement to allow for the change of year, so this is your opportunity to take a fresh look at the policies that govern your use of this blog (go to the About section, here.)
Last year our (recurring) readership grew just about 500%.
Our spontaneous readership varied up to 1,000%, depending on what articles we posted.
The most popular postings were:
- Liquidity — Would you like to buy an M1 Abrams tank for $18,500? (Find it here)
- What is wrong with ClickSoftware? (Find it here)
- MTSL comes crashing to the ground (Find it here)
- The predictable derivations from unpredictability — Unitek Global Services seesawing (Find it here)
- MER Telemanagement does it again (Find it here)
Time to top up your contributions.
With the new year rolling around (and new subscription expenses emerging!) I want to encourage you to support the blog. $20 is a good amount, but if you are strapped after the holidays, you may want to consider something less. Any donations are welcome, and, as usual, you can contribute via PayPal: